WACOT limited, a corporation closely-held by TGI group, operates within the agricultural sector of the Nigerian economy. Our business activities include however don’t seem to be restricted to rice milling, soya bean milling, production of fertilizer and agro-chemicals, herb hulling that area unit exported to Asia and Europe, trading in grains like maize, sorghum, and groundnuts. we have a tendency to presently support the production of crops like soya bean, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as a part of our out-growers initiative. value-added to the present, WACOT has many MOU’s in place to assist its contribution to the quickest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
Our workers have the possibility to develop extremely rewarding careers while creating contributions in their communities.
We request an experienced body Supervisor in Lagos to manage a team of administrative officers and guarantee all body functions of the company area unit performed to the best standard.
- Job Type FullTime
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Job level: Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager (depending on experience and pedigree)
Some of the responsibilities to oversee include:
- Fleet management
- Coordination of drivers
- Management of protocol and travels
- Management of expatriate accommodation
- BSc/HND in any discipline
- Excellent people management and leadership abilities
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Systems and process oriented
- Customer service oriented
- Experience and/or ability to manage utility partners such as DisCos, Landlords, LAWMA etc.
- Minimum of 4 years’ cognate experience
- Excellent reporting skills
Deadline: not specified