Mario Consulting limited – Our consumer, a true Estate Development Company. As a result of its growth and growth of scale of operation needs competently practiced and self-driven individual for the position below
Job position: marketing manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies;
- Oversee implementation of integrated marketing strategy including innovative campaigns and digital marketing;
- Plan, develop and oversee the production of company marketing and communication materials;
- Lead company sales and marketing functions to achieve required sales targets;
- Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities, and customers;
- Maintain social media presence at the product level and at a corporate level;
- Manage and maintain accurate information on company website updates in conjunction with the Website Developer/Manager;
- Draft Press Releases; represent the company to media outlets;
- Establish and maintain appropriate budgets for sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives;
- Procure and manage external sales agencies as required;
- Review and provide input into sales documentation and agreements;
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results;
- Prepare sales reports (inquiry rate, type etc.) for Senior Management periodically, or as may be required;
- Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts.
- Reporting to the Executive Director, the ideal candidate must have a good B.Sc or HND in Estate Management, Marketing or any other Social Sciences from a recognized institution with recognized professional qualifications in Estate Management, Marketing and minimum working experience of 3-5 years in the similar/related position.
- Possession of MBA will be added advantage.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic planning and execution of real estate investment sales and marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media strategy, and implementation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Management of internal and external resources to produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication then the English Language
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven attention to detail
Remuneration attached to this position is generous and in line with industry standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV’s, Contact Address (not P.O. Box) with h a functional e-mail address and other relevant details to the “Head Corporate Resourcing” via email@example.com
14th June 2018