- In pursuance of this, NAE invitations applications from fitly qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2018/2019 Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme. The award is in two categories:
- 1. Overseas For study in a very prestigious overseas university
2. native For study in a very recognized Nigerian university.To qualify for 2018/2019 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award theme, candidates must:Possess a minimum of Second class upper bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the class being applied for) for a 1-year degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2018 (applicable to overseas category).
- The course of Study only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines relating to the subsequent areas ought to apply:Geosciences
Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical Civil, Subsea Electrical/Electronics Marine, Chemical)
Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Please note:only Shortlisted candidates are going to be contacted for the aptitude test.
Shortlisted candidates are going to be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
the staff of NAE and different affiliate corporations and their dependents don’t seem to be eligible for this scholarship
Current and past beneficiaries of comparable awards from NAE, different affiliate corporations and agencies don’t seem to be eligible.
Please make sure you understand the directions carefully before you begin this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
Strict compliance with on top of guidelines is needed.
Completion of the application kind and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PLC nor shall it entitle candidates to form any claims whatever and/or ask for any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to the present invite to use for Post Graduate scholarship award.The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a comeback economy price tag for selected one year course of study.
Application point is 8th June 2018.
Candidates ought to have the subsequent clearly scanned documents before beginning the applying process:
• Passport photograph (450 x 450 pixel) with white background no more than three months previous.
• First-degree Certificate
1. All candidates are needed to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, go to http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/files/compliance_form.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid confusion throughout upload.
4. Attach the proper documents to the acceptable upload section.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to use
•Click on “Apply Now” tab.
•Click on “Register Now” to
•create an account.
Proceed to your email box to activate your account
Click on www.scholastica.ng to come to Scholarship site
Enter your registered email and password to make your profile.
Candidates are needed to fill the personal Details (with National positive identification if available), undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates also are needed to transfer only applicable documents (refer to). Note to Overseas class applicants: candidates for the Overseas class are encouraged to additionally apply for the localhost Graduate Scholarship Award.
Candidates don’t seem to be needed to fill the Secondary level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification from within the application portal.
make sure the name employed in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
make sure you read all documents when Uploading, to eliminate errors throughout uploading.
Recheck application data to avoid errors
Click “Apply NOW” to submit data and come to the homepage www.scholastica.ng and select the 2018 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
you will receive an email that confirms your application was thriving.
Multiple applications shall cause disqualification.
Kindly review your profile before applying.